Preheat the oven 350F. Butter an 6-inch cake pan
- Crush up biscuits in the plastic bag.
- Grease the pan with butter.
- Mix the butter and crushed biscuits thoroughly.
- Push and press mixture to about half way up the side of the pan.
- cool in the refrigerator while making the cream cheese filling.
- peel the lemon and squeeze the juice from it.
- Cut the cream cheese into thin slice about 1cm.
- Using mixer add egg cream cheese ,Mascrpone,whipping cream,suger,flour,lemon peel,lemon juice on medium-high speed until thick and smooth about 2 minutes.
- Take out cake pan from refrigerator.
- Pour cheese cream into the cake pan.
- Bake cake until tester inserted into center comes out clean,about 45minutes.
- Cool cake in pans on rack for 5 minutes.
- turn cake out onto rack