- Beat egg in the bowl. Add granulated sugar into the bowl.
Beat until cream
- Mixed shifted flour for 3 times.
Stir it by Rubber spatula
- Add butter it.
- Pour it into the pan.
Bake cake about 20 minutes.
- In another bowl melt half of white chocolate
warming in hot water under the bottom of bowl.
- In another bowl beat half of fresh cream
until soft peaks form.
- Mixed white chocolate and fresh cream until creamy.
- Cool cake in pans on rack for 5 minutes.
Sliced side of sponge cake
chocolate cream spread of it.
- Beat fresh cream until the peaks are stiff.
Spread the chocolate cream all over the cake
Decolate with white chocolate shavings.